We all know a hot tub is a fun addition to your property, transforming your outdoors into a fun zone for family and friends. You may think a hot tub is just meant for relaxation and peace, but let us tell you, it is much more than just that. A hot tub has features to provide health and wellness, relieving stress, cramps, arthritis, body ache, sore muscles, and other health issues. It also helps significantly with muscle stimulation and blood circulation. You are relaxing in the bubbling water of the hot tub after a stressful day feels heavenly. A hot tub contains special jets designed to absorb your day’s tiredness and leave you afresh. An evening dip will help you detox, decompress, and sleep a sound sleep.
But how do you understand which hot tub is ideal for purchase? There are specific parameters a buyer must keep in mind before investing in a hot tub. To buy premium quality hot tubs in Ottawa, you must acquaint yourselves with the following hot tub features:
Check the Material of the Hot Tub
When you are out for hot tub shopping, the first thing you must assess is the material of your potential hot tub. Even if it feels like the material cost is relatively high, do not choose inferior tubs to save money. Two of the most crucial considerations when choosing a spa is its quality and longevity. There are a variety of high-quality hot tub shells available at your disposal. Some commonly used materials are vinyl, acrylic, or rotomolded plastic. Some of these shells retain heat better than the rest. You can ask your dealer about energy-efficient hot tubs to make an informed purchase.
Look Out for Hot Tub Installation
A good hot tub manufacturing company will insulate the interiors of your hot tub with a thick layer of expanding foam. While some manufacturers insulate the entirety of the cabinet, others choose to insulate only the underneath of the shell (as a cushion). If you live in a cold region like Ottawa, it will be a wise decision to inspect the hot tub for highly-insulated interiors. It helps to keep the water warm for a long time.
Ask About the Hot Tub Controls
The latest spa models come with user-friendly hand-held remote controls for increased feasibility. Some enhanced tech features also permit users to operate their hot tub via a smartphone app. Some hot tub models allow you to alter the heating of water, lighting, water pump, jet activation, and runtime of your hot tub. This is done just by touching your phone (using an app) or through an installation in the model itself. Your hot tub control column must be equipped with the following options:
- Jets Control: Mostly, all hot tub set-ups offer up to three buttons for jet control. The buttons enable the user to control the intensity and speed of the water coming from the jets. If you have several jets installed in your model, you may also get the option of closing or starting specific jets as per choice.
- Light Control: The light control option allows you to adjust the brightness and colour of the lights and the possibility of turning them off or on.
- Blower control: The blower control primarily manages the air pressure coming out of the air jets. This feature causes the bubbling effect.
- Temperature Alteration: Nowadays, most contemporary hot tubs have pre-programmed temperature settings. However, if you wish to alter the temperature at your convenience, you can do so. It will be best to keep in mind that most hot tubs are saved at 104 degrees or lesser.
- Alerts/Warnings: Since hot tubs can be operated by anyone (including children), an alert or warning button is provided in all control panels to alarm nearby people for help. In case of overheating or any danger, you can use this button to seek immediate help.
Check the Number of Massage Jets
When looking for massage jets in a tub, remember the secret does not lie in the numbers. The focus must be on the intensity, design, and function of the jets. Before checking the jet configuration, check whether it provides foot and neck massage options. These two are the primary lookout of most buyers. Other than the massage options, ensure the water pressure of the jets can be altered.
Where to Buy Premium Quality Hot Tubs in Ottawa?
If you are looking for ideal hot tubs in Ottawa, along with 5-star services, look no further because Northern Spas are here for you. With our impeccable service, premium quality hot tubs and easy installation services, we will meet your expectations effortlessly. Our experts will ensure you have a relaxing experience in your customized hot tub. Contact us today at email@example.com or call us at 905-503-0049. We will be happy to help you out!