the hard work.
You just enjoy.
5 Star Service
ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR HOT TUBS & SPA INSTALLATION AND DELIVERY
At Northern Spas, we carry long-established expertise for customized hot tub installation in Toronto and other regions across Canada. We help you create and maintain your personal backyard oasis. Visit our showroom to experience our spas before you buy. Our knowledgeable staff will help you select the tub that fits your needs.
HOT TUBS INSTALLATION
Hot tubs are heavy! A hot tub can weigh over 500 lbs, even when empty. Once you add water and people, it quickly adds up. A strong foundation is important. Outdoor hot tub installation requires a concrete pad or a reinforced deck. Our end-to-end planning ensures that your hot tub is properly supported so you can enjoy your spa for many years.
Installing a hot tub is easy. Plumbing isn’t typically required. You can use your garden hose to fill your tub. Once it’s full, simply keep the water balanced and clean.
INDOOR HOT TUB INSTALLATION
If you are looking to install your hot tub indoors, you need to consider several factors related to the environment surrounding your spa. Our expert professionals ensure the area for spa installation is structurally sufficient and can support the weight of the spa filled with water. We also take care of other aspects such as the flooring material should be resistant to water and chemicals, and the environment should be properly ventilated.
ELEVATED HOT TUB INSTALLATION
Even when it comes to spa installation on a deck or other raised structure, we have the skills to achieve it the right way. We ensure your deck’s weight-bearing capacity is greater than the maximum weight of your spa.
- Chemicals that keep the water clean (sanitizers)
- Chemicals that remove calcium and heavy metals (sequestering agents) that otherwise could cause your hot tub water to change to an undesired colour
- Chemicals that adjust the pH and alkalinity (low pH can irritate skin and damage the hot tub, high pH can also irritate skin or eyes, and interfere with sanitizers)
- Sanitizers keep the water balanced and safe from germs and bacteria that may be introduced to your hot tub by the environment or people that use it
- Defoamer – reduces foamy water caused by body oils and lotions
- Calcium and magnesium adjusters help to ensure the water isn’t cloudy or foamy, helps to prevent the accumulation of scale or damage to metal components
From time to time, your hot tub may need service by a technician. We’re there for you. Our service team is available if you have questions or need to schedule an on-site visit for repairs. Our comprehensive warranty provides you with protection and peace of mind.
For solutions to common questions, you can also check out our FAQ section or consult your user manual.
Please note that we are only able to provide service on Northern Spas hot tubs.
Our comprehensive warranty provides you with protection and peace of mind:
- 5 years warranty for the tub structure
- 2.5 years for acrylic surface
- 2 years for electronic equipment and controls (includes heater and pump)
- 2 years for plumbing components