Luxury in your own backyard
Frequently Asked Questions
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NORTHERN SPA
The simple answer is: because you’ll love it! There are many benefits to enjoy as a hot tub owner:
- Quality time
A spa is an investment in yourself and your family. Enjoy a hot soak after a long day and melt the stress away. Take an evening dip with your partner and watch the sunset.
Daily soaks can provide relief for muscle pain, inflammation and stress, helping you to feel relaxed and sleep better. Heat increases circulation by dilating blood vessels and massaging jets soothe muscle tension.
- 365 days a year
The fun doesn’t stop when the weather gets cold. Watch the snow fall as you soak in your hot tub all winter long.
Financing is available through our partner, RenFi Renovation Financing. If you own your home, you may be eligible to borrow from $10,000 up to $50,000. The application process is simple, completely digital and paper-free. The loan is fully open, and you can pay if off at any time.
How to apply
- Fill out a 2-minute online application
- Receive approval within 15 minutes
- Get funded within 24 hours
- Purchase your new spa
- You must be a homeowner, and all homeowners must sign the loan document
- Interest rate: 1.4% monthly interest
- Payment terms: each payment goes towards principal and interest
- Amortization period: 120 months
- Term: 24 months, fully open
We encourage our customers to think about their views when deciding where to place their hot tub. A view of the sunset or a well-landscaped backyard is much more enjoyable than facing a wooden fence or the exterior brick of your home. We also encourage you to consider the views of your neighbours. Our design team can help you create a special landscaped area for your spa, recommend privacy screening or plant materials to create a private oasis for you and your family.
Spas require 220V electrical connections. Our certified electrician will ensure you have enough electricity to power the spa, and will run all required wires from the electrical panel.
- 5 years warranty for the tub structure
- 2.5 years for acrylic surface
- 2 years for electronic equipment and controls (includes heater and pump)
- 2 years for plumbing components
Debris from wind, trees, and bathers will occasionally accumulate on the bottom of the spa. The filtration system will remove the smaller debris. Debris that is too large or heavy should be removed by a spa vacuum.