Even better than you imagined.
The Northern Spas Advantage
THE NAME YOU TRUST
Northern Spas is a division of Land-Con Landscape Construction, one of Canada’s most trusted brands in landscape design and construction. Our passion for excellence and reputation for quality is reflected in all our projects and products.
Our projects have been Recognized by Canadian Nursery Landscape Association, winner of the prestigious CNLA National award for “Commercial Construction”, Casey van Maris Award for “Best Innovative and Unique Landscape Design” & multiple provincial awards of excellence.
STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
STAINLESS STEEL JETS
- Stainless steel jets are durable and long-lasting
- Optimal jet positioning focusses on relieving tension in the shoulders, neck, back, calves and feet
- On some of our models, the arrangement of jets is different for each individual seat, allowing you to customize your massage experience
US AMERITECH ACRYLIC SHELL
- Made in the USA
- Durable, glossy, scratch and fade-resistant finish, available in a variety of colours
- High heat retention and comfortably warm to the touch, even in the sun
- Easy to clean
QUALITY BALBOA HOT TUB CONTROL SYSTEM
- Balboa hot tub control systems are manufactured in the USA
- Made in the USA, the premier name in Spa control systems, offering the most advanced technology and incomparable system reliability
- Worry-free, no-leak plumbing
- Uncomplicated digital controls allow you to easily adjust the temperature, pumps, lights and jets
- Control your spa from your smart phone (Android and IOS)
ALL-SEASON PROTECTIVE AND THERMAL COVER
- Each spa is fitted with a custom cover, designed to fit perfectly and create a protective seal.
- Protects your spa from debris and helps to minimize heat escape
- Constructed of heavy-duty marine grade vinyl, high density foam and 20-gauge galvanized steel reinforcement
- Foldable for easy storage
- Safety locks provide security and peace of mind when you’re not using your spa
FULL 100% QUALITY TESTING
Button Function Test
- 5 years warranty for the tub structure
- 2.5 years for acrylic surface
- 2 years for electronic equipment and controls (includes heater and pump)
- 2 years for plumbing components